If you are looking for Glamour, Gadgets and Grissom you won't find them here. Forget what you think you know about 'Forensics', these are the tales of one man and his brush. Of course these views do not represent the views of any Police Force or indeed reflect any Force Policies ya da ya.

Saturday 21 July 2007

Pissing Rain


I hate the rain, I'm stuck at home when I originally planned to drive somewhere along the welsh coast taking photos with my girlfriend and dog in tow. Instead I'm staring at a blank screen trying to think of some witty anecdote to swell the archives of my blog.

How I wish I was touring the coasts of New South Wales, Australia, unfortunately they only employ Police Officers as CSIs otherwise I'd be applying for the position Gargoyle vacated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh don't talk to me about rain, I'm sick of the sight of the stuff!! Lol water water bloody everywhere at the moment :(

Gargoyle said...

HA! Thanks for the plug!

Wrong coast! We are over in the west and our beaches (along the sunset coast) crap all over most of those on the east! Look up "Bondi blind mullet" or "Bondi Cigar" to see what having a sewage outlet on your most famous beach does for you...

Then check out Scarborough, Broome Cottesloe, or Trigg beaches. See you soon!